Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birthday

Aware I'm brave, yet vulnerable as the white and yellow butterflies gliding in the sky. 
Part of your perfect plan, I came here to sing your song; the song you wanted me to sing. 
I am a new soul. I came here to this world hoping I could learn a little bit about how to give and take. 

Sometimes I feel happy; sometimes I feel so fucking scared. I have felt the joy of living and I have also felt the fear. 

And here I am, making every single possible mistake, with the smile on my face you once told me to wear. 

I'm a young soul in this very strange world.
Hoping, every day  I could learn something about what is true and fake.

Every now and then I ask myself what all this hate is all about. Trying to communicate; cause finding trust and love is not always easy.

We all like happy endings. And this is a happy end 'cause sometimes I don't understand. 

Everything I have done, may sometimes seem just wrong. Days in which I let myself become nothing, having no clue, asking myself why is everything so screwed.

And then, you come over, and make me aware this is just another happy end after all.... Because it is not even the end, and you come and give me your hand, making me feel so alive. 
"I'll take you far away" you whisper. I just smile.

"I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world...
Hoping I could learn...
Finding myself making every single possible mistake..."

Content. I may not know where I'm going now... But there's love in my heart, there is hope.